Dr. Efrat (Effie) Rebish, DPT, OCS
Pain is subjective and it is not measurable. Through my 25 years of practice I have come to recognize that you the client are indeed the experts of your own body and pain. In the window that I am given to observe your life, I join your path to provide you with tools to search for the best way to eliminate pain. For some it will be exercises, for some mobilization; most of the time it will be hands-on, but modalities (ultrasound, electrical stimulation heat, ice etc.) are used as well. Some will appreciate a gentle (myofascial) touch that for others if feel like.. The later will appreciate mobilization and even manipulation.
- 1989 Bachelor’s degree from Tel Aviv University
- 2005-2006 Studied in Boston University
- 2007 Certification in OCS: Orthopedics Clinical Specialty
- 2012 Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Rosalind Franklin University
In my years of practice as a licensed physical therapist, I understood that educating and empowering you as a client leads to a more positive and beneficial experience. The care that is provided is complete and comprehensive that focuses injuries prevention.
I believe that every patient needs a partner to understand his/her unique circumstances and as a result the treatment that is provided is suited individually to achieve short and long term goals and it is one on one at all times.
The expertises of my clinic are:
- Manual therapy: mobilization/manipulations soft tissue techniques such as myofasical and local massage.
- Joint and Muscle Trauma (Shoulder Discomfort, Elbow, Hand, Hip, Knee, Ankle)
- Functional Strengthening
- Tendonitis, Bursitis, Sprains
- Muscle Energy and CranioSacral Therapy.
- Spine: Neck and Back Pain
- Sports Injuries and Performance Improvement (swimming, running, Golf etc.)
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Arthritic Degeneration
- Neurological Conditions
- Balance & Gait Disorders
- Vestibular Disorders
- Dry Needling
- TMJ dysfunctions
- Auto & Work Accidents
My commitment is demonstrated by high-quality care, positive interaction and open communication. I greatly appreciate the trust you have in me and I am committed to providing the highest level of services possible, to enable you achieve optimal wellbeing.